Monday, July 8, 2013

Better this than Injured Dignity

Si Mynx! Ang munting kuting!
Over the weekend I injured my right wrist, it was due to the fact that I have been carrying too many heavy things and doing too many things. It doesn't hurt much but I know something is wrong and it's not going away... It doesn't hurt so bad maybe the pain is a 1.7 out of 10 which is practically nothing. Can't count how many times I've injured this hand... Football, carpentry, carrying things, etc.

I always say, better an injured body part than injured dignity.

It's a good thing I still know how to wrap my hand. Although it makes work a little bit difficult, it doesn't exactly prevent me from working. This week I shall focus on my articles then move on mid week to commissions and making more books to sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment