Monday, July 22, 2013

Nakakatamad na Wala Pang Pera

Walang Magawa, Ngiti na lang

What is this affliction? There are so many things that should be done like start creating and finishing artworks, cleaning up the studio, cleaning up my newly bought bike, clean up the house, and yet I couldn't find the energy to move and it's the same with my friend who needs to finish illustrating and submitting artworks as well. Not really to make matters worse, I have spent all my cash as I bought a new bike and spent it on buying materials for projects. Pretty much I'm grounded in Laguna at my own accord.

I have food and all my needs it's just that I can't seem to know which one to do or what to do at all.

Me: Anong tawag dito? Sa pakiramdam na ayaw mong gumawa at higit sa lahat wala ka pang pera?
Zeus: Bwiset! Bwiset and tawag dyan!

Got for a good price, just need to change the V-brakes and spruce up a few
accessories.
Finally bought a new bike without breaking the bank. A vintage ladies bike that still seems pretty good and will give me a few more years of pleasure riding. Will do some repainting since I'm getting tired of red, perhaps bronze or copper. 

Another great project for a bike. Wooden handlebars! I've always wanted to do a project like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment