Friday, July 19, 2013

Investing on Two Wheels




An artist must live a frugal life, something that I have had no complaints about. I eat, get to spend time with friends, eat out with them and drink, and so on without spending so much. I have embraced destitution a long time ago, also one reason why I don’t really go out on dates – it’s too expensive so I prefer less-expensive and modest activities like biking around.
Since my fold-able bike was stolen over a month ago, I have been meaning to buy a new one. This time I’m not getting a fold-able one, I’m getting a Ladies Bike.

As a casual biker roaming around town, I thought it would be perfect. A used one would suffice since I don’t have much of a budget and I'm excited to setting it up the way I want to. Creating boxes on the back and a small wooden basket in front. Something to hold wine at the back and a place I can put my Picnic basket.


I'm rather excited to go around with this sort of bike because I haven't really bought any huge bikes lately as I have settled with practicality and portability. It's nice to see lesbians in this sort of bike talking while riding in nice places like Nuvali, which reminded me that it's a nice date activity.
There are also bikes for rent in Nuvali, I went out with someone way-way back and we rode bikes, hanged out on the pier when there were several of them still despite being inaccessible to people. It was a cheap way to go out because rentals only cost about P60 an hour and that's enough to bike around the place. Picnicking afterwards is also inexpensive and relaxing. It's possible to drink wine without paying corkage or have tea or coffee. Several sandwiches, salad, fruits, and cheese and that should be enough.




It also means that whenever I'm stressed out with work, I can easily just go to Nuvali and go take a round then have milk tea at a friend's tea house. :) Going around with a foldable bike is rather difficult.
I'm looking forward to this as I'm very thrilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment